Saturday, January 13, 2007

Useless Stuff


I must be missing something, but I can't figure out how to use these things. These earphones are usually included with mp3 players, personal stereos, and the like. They don't go in the ear, apparently, unless you have nothing else to do except hold them there with your hands. I have never seen anybody use them, so I can't get a clue by example. I mean I can get them to stay put for a little while, but they usually fall out while I’m breathing and walking at the same time. There is nothing worse than having the earphone fall off in the middle of a good song while you’re crossing the street. It’s dangerous because it’s distracting.
Perhaps something should be included with the instructions like this:

Earphones: To use, discard and purchase some real headphones

3 comments:

TalkGeorge said...

My ears aren't big enough for those contraptions either. Having a vrooming weekend!

Clance' McClannahan said...

ROFLAO!!! Sorry I can't help you...what ever happened to those big old earphones we (meaning us old folks) used to have to use?
You could use duck tape to hold them on.
**Tip: Try to keep it away from your hair too, speshly if it's Gorrilla Tape.
Duct tape is my answer to almost every problem in life. Fix it with duct tape. If you can fix it with duct tape, it ain't worth having.

Anonymous said...

I dislike those things too. Apparently you have to "wedge" them into your ears........something that causes pain eventually. Sooooooooooo I forked out $50 for a set of Sennheiser in ear thingymabobs.....which work and sound very good. Peace, Mike.