Friday, February 10, 2006

Last Political Commentary


This is my last mention of political issues in this blog. I will continue to post my articles on racing and articles on entertainment here, but any political commentary I have will, from now on, be on my blog titled “Lift That Torch, Ring That Bell.” I realize that it is inappropriate to present my “outside the box” political views to those who came here to enjoy commentaries on racing, as it is to present my NASCAR commentaries to those who came to discuss political issues. There is a link on the sidebar here for “Lift That Torch,” and one on “Lift That Torch” for this blog, for those of you who enjoy both. My evil twin hopes that I may have influenced some of my NASCAR friends to think outside the politics-as-usual box, and that I have aroused some interest in NASCAR in those who were not previously NASCAR fans. “It’s a small world, after all,” and we’re all in it together. Peace.

No comments: