Thursday, May 18, 2006

News From Home Depot Site

I'm not posting much, today, just trying to straighten things out. However, I have read the monthly newsletter from Home Depot Racing and there are some really good articles on Tony and the team there. I know, Tina Renee has already posted some of the articles on her excellent site(I have to say excellent because she quoted lil' old me on her site. Aww shucks.)(blush), but the entire page is great.
Unfortunately, according to Dave Despain, Tony will not be on Wind Tunnel next Sunday, as he had to cancel due to commitments as a car owner for his USAC teams. I hope he gets rescheduled sometime.

5 comments:

Clance' McClannahan said...

Thanks for posting the voting link. I am so far behind on everthing my rear is ahead of my face...
SO....who's your pick for the All star race?

Anonymous said...

;) I was bummed when I found out Tony wasn't gonna be on Wind Tunnel. *wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Cassandra said...

Ahh.. bummer!!! Tina Renee has the best Tony updates!

RevJim said...

Clance, I want Tony to win, but I always do. It's hard to pick for the All-star race, because all the set ups are so unique. Richert's and Knaus' cars should be pretty innovative, but will they win?

Cassandra said...

You VARB link isn't right. I keep trying to give you a 10 rating, but the link takes me someplace strange. You might want to get the HTML code off Blog Mad again and re-do it on your template!